Sentences with improvement, improvement in a Sentence in English, Sentences For improvement
1. The biggest room in the world is room for improvement.
2. We have made numerous improvements to our house since we bought it.
3. Spend some time this weekend on home improvement improve your attitude toward your family.
4. And to all this she must yet add something more substantial, in the improvement of her mind by extensive reading.
5. He who asks of life nothing but the improvement of his own nature… is less liable than anyone else to miss and waste life.
6. Modern medical advances have helped millions of people live longer, healthier lives. We owe these improvements to decades of investment in medical research.
7. Marketing research, conducted for the purpose of new product development or product improvement, is often concerned with identifying the consumer’s unmet needs.
8. The best security for civilization is the dwelling, and upon properly appointed and becoming dwellings depends, more than anything else, the improvement of mankind.
9. Politics is about the improvement of people’s lives. It’s about advancing the cause of peace and justice in our country and the world. Politics is about doing well for the people.
10. The champions of socialism call themselves progressives, but they recommend a system which is characterized by rigid observance of routine and by a resistance to every kind of improvement.
11. It comes from a disdain for anything or anybody that impinges upon your mobility, from a confidence in your own decisions, and from the use of your time in constant pursuit of education and improvement.
12. I was glad to hear of that determination as I detest the practice of cousins marrying or any marriage between persons in which there can be traced the most distant relationship. I go for the improvement instead of the deterioration of our race.