Sentences with in order to, in order to in a Sentence in English, Sentences For in order to
1. He walked about in order to keep warm.
2. I moved nearer in order to hear better.
3. In order to win, you must expect to win.
4. She skipped lunch in order to go shopping.
5. In order to be rich, you must use your mind.
6. I worked hard in order to support my family.
7. He got up early in order to catch the plane.
8. In order to sprout, seeds need air and water.
9. I went to shopping in order to buy a new jeans.
10. We will save money in order to buy a new house.
11. I will do my best in order to teach you English.
12. I have got a few pencils in order to take notes.
13. I will go to England in order to improve my English.
14. In order to play the game, we must have two computers.
15. People should eat enough fruits in order to be healthy.
16. People devised shelters in order to protect themselves.
17. In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.
18. 25.In order to play the game, we must have two computers.
19. Jessica raised the mattress in order to change the sheets.
20. In order to be able to think, you have to risk being offensive.
21. Growing up is losing some illusions, in order to acquire others.
22. They met in order to get information from each other about the project.
23. 71.They met in order to get information from each other about the project.
24. I force myself to contradict myself in order to avoid conforming to my own taste.
25. In order to understand, observe, deduce, man must first be conscious of himself as alive.
26. The important cargo Jeremy wanted had arrived when he went home in order to get things he need.
27. In order to live free and happily you must sacrifice boredom. It is not always an easy sacrifice.
28. The significant cargo Jeremy wanted had arrived when he went home in order to get things he need.
29. Had Chris and Olivia been studying to learn Japanese very well in order to live and work in Japan?
30. Human science fragments everything in order to understand it, kills everything in order to examine it.
31. Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it.
32. Peace has to be created, in order to be maintained. It will never be achieved by passivity and quietism.
33. Do not think that one has to be sad in order to be militant, even though the thing one is fighting is abominable.
34. My daily schedule is quite hectic, but I have to put my health first in order to be the best mom and wife I can be.
35. I think the person who takes a job in order to live – that is to say, for the money – has turned himself into a slave.
36. All great things must first wear terrifying and monstrous masks in order to inscribe themselves on the hearts of humanity.
37. People have a habit of inventing fictions they will believe wholeheartedly in order to ignore the truth they cannot accept.
38. A parade is a procession of people or vehicles moving through a public place in order to celebrate an important day or event.
39. Hugh and I have been together for so long that in order to arouse extraordinary passion, we need to engage in physical combat.
40. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship.
41. The writer must earn money in order to be able to live and to write, but he must by no means live and write for the purpose of making money.
42. Part of our western outlook stems from the scientific attitude and its method of isolating the parts of a phenomenon in order to analyze them.
43. As men are not able to fight against death, misery, ignorance, they have taken it into their heads, in order to be happy, not to think of them at all.
44. When the soul looks out of its body, it should see only beauty in its path. These are the sights we must hold in mind, in order to move to a higher place.
45. The question is, what are we to do in order to consolidate peace on a universal and durable foundation, and what are the essential elements of such a peace?
46. The body is a funny piece of meat. How it inflates and deflates in order to keep you alive. But how simple words can fill you up or pierce the air out of you.
47. Who knew that the devil had a factory where he made millions of fossils, which his minions distributed throughout the earth, in order to confuse my tiny brain?
48. I think that’s one of the most difficult things in any marriage – in order to build anything, you must be together. You can’t build anything over the telephone.