Sentences with Increase, Increase in a Sentence
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Increase means; become greater in size or amount, rise, increment, rising, up, enhancement
Sentences with Increase
- That is a good news, your rates increased in May.
- Due to the increase in living standards, the average human life span also increases.
- The cost of living increased significantly.
- Interest in football is increasing every year.
- Their class has increased in size.
- They asked for an increase of salary.