Sentences with incredible, incredible in a Sentence in English, Sentences For incredible
1. The work was incredible.
2. All men are prepared to accomplish the incredible if their ideals are threatened.
3. And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
4. My mom is in her mid-60s and has more energy and is more youthful than any human being I know. It’s pretty incredible.
5. Plot is no more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
6. It’s incredible how nature sets females up to take care of people, and yet it is tricky for them to take care of themselves.
7. I’m not looking to get away from anything. I like what I’ve done. I like what I get to do and I enjoy working with my friends. I loved those movies, but this is incredible.
8. Hamas, the opponents of Arafat, the opponents of peace, urged a boycott of the election, and yet there was an 85 percent turnout where Hamas is supposed to be strong. Isn’t that really quite incredible?
9. Birdie is amazing and such an incredible child and I’m having such a great time being a mom but I still want to have a career and I still look forward to auditions and parts, and when I don’t get them I’m disappointed.
10. Being a mom’s so empowering and incredible. I’m one of those people who believes that life brings things to you at a certain time for a certain reason, and if you just go with it, that’s where the best moments come from.
11. My mom was so people-friendly. She was incredible. She’d go to the mall, and she’d talk to everyone. Give people a kiss on the cheek. I think if I wasn’t pushed around a lot, I’d be great with people. Maybe I still can be.
12. Growing up my whole life, my mom was telling me how incredible and special I was and that I was going to change the world. I think it’s important for girls to know that they can change the world, that they do have an impact.
13. Loki in ‘Thor’ is the most incredible springboard into a sort of excavation of the darker aspects of human nature. So that was thrilling, coming back knowing that I’d built the boat and now I could set sail into choppier waters.
14. Dad needs to show an incredible amount of respect and humor and friendship toward his mate so the kids understand their parents are sexy, they’re fun, they do things together, they’re best friends. Kids learn by example. If I respect Mom, they’re going to respect Mom.
15. I look at my father. He is one of my heroes. He is such an incredible, classy man. He was such a great father and such a great husband in so many ways, and we lived through some pretty tough times losing my mom. When I see all that he did, I think, ‘Wow, that’s a really wonderful man.’