Sentences with Innocent, Innocent in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Innocent means; not guilty of a crime or offense, harmless, clear, ingenuous, not guilty
Sentences with Innocent
- My dear son, remember, all babies are innocent.
- I am convinced that he is innocent.
- The police asserts that she is innocent.
- They declared that they were innocent.
- The whole town knew she was innocent.