Sentences with Insidious, Insidious in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Insidious
1. Racism is an insidious cultural disease.
2. And that’s what is so insidious about talk.
3. Happiness is the most insidious prison of all.
4. Happiness is a prison, Evey. Happiness is the most insidious prison of all.
5. Trust is the most insidious of poisons. Trust sidesteps all of your precautions.
6. Like nightmares, dreams were insidious things, and didn’t like being locked away.
7. But depression is so insidious, and it compounds daily, that it’s impossible to ever see the end.
8. Caste is insidious and therefore powerful because it is not hatred, it is not necessarily personal.
9. Folks, the most insidious part of this whole health care scheme is that all of these vast medical expenditures will become nothing more than government budget items. We individuals will no longer exist. The relationship between a government and citizen will change forever.