Sentences with insult, insult in a Sentence in English, Sentences For insult
1. Do you actually want to insult me?
2. His constant insults aroused my anger.
3. His constant insults aroused her anger.
4. In spite of being insulted, he managed to keep his temper.
5. In fact, it seems to me that most contemporary insults are pretty lame.
6. Do not compare yourself to others. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.
7. When a man or woman is truly honest, it is virtually impossible to insult them personally.
8. A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.
9. Some people are slow to take offense, which may make you misjudge the thickness of their skin, and fail to worry about insulting them.
10. If growing up is painful for the Southern Black girl, being aware of her displacement is the rust on the razor that threatens the throat. It is an unnecessary insult.
11. I do not consider it an insult, but rather a compliment to be called an agnostic. I do not pretend to know where many ignorant men are sure – that is all that agnosticism means.
12. Women are systematically degraded by receiving the trivial attentions which men think it manly to pay to the sex, when, in fact, men are insultingly supporting their own superiority.
13. If we desire to avoid insult, we must be able to repel it if we desire to secure peace, one of the most powerful instruments of our rising prosperity, it must be known, that we are at all times ready for War.
14. The private citizen, beset by partisan appeals for the loan of his Public Opinion, will soon see, perhaps, that these appeals are not a compliment to his intelligence, but an imposition on his good nature and an insult to his sense of evidence.