Sentences with intend, intend in a Sentence in English, Sentences For intend
1. We intend to destroy it.
2. They intended to drill for oil.
3. Alex intends to go, rain or shine.
4. I intend to stay at a five-star hotel.
5. Do you intend to pursue your education?
6. Karkaroff intends to flee if the Mark burns.
7. History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
8. I intend to follow the path of virtue. It will not be overcrowded.
9. The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter.
10. My soul is from elsewhere, I’m sure of that, and I intend to end up there.
11. It is not intended to provide medical, legal, or any other professional advice.
12. Part of a designer’s job is to get to know the audience they intend on serving.
13. A lot of times you get credit for stuff in your movies you didn’t intend to be there.
14. I intend to leave after my death a large fund for the promotion of the peace idea, but I am skeptical as to its results.
15. I maintain that any writer of a book is fully authorised in attaching any meaning he likes to a word or phrase he intends to use.
16. Do not consider me now as an elegant female intending to plague you, but as a rational creature speaking the truth from her heart.
17. I can see that you spoke in ignorance, and I bitterly regret that I should have been so petty as to take offence where none was intended.
18. The chief difference between words and deeds is that words are always intended for men for their approbation, but deeds can be done only for God.
19. Oh, I fully intend to form an alliance with Luna.” Kai glanced at the cyborg foot again. “I just intend to put a different queen on the throne first.
20. Priests are not men of the world it is not intended that they should be and a University training is the one best adapted to prevent their becoming so.