Sentences with Interesting, Interesting in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Interesting means; to attract someone else’s attention, or to see, hear and hear something intriguing
Sentences with Interesting
- She has a very interesting personality.
- Your talents are not as interesting as my talents.
- Everyone mocked with Mary’s idea, but on the other hand, Mary’s idea was very interesting to me.
- Your notebook is more interesting than his.
- It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.
- They love their hair because they’re not smart enough to love something more interesting.
- Why are women… so much more interesting to men than men are to women?
- I drink to make other people more interesting.