Sentences with international, international in a Sentence in English, Sentences For international
1. We have had an international success.
2. It fulfills an international mission.
3. English is an international language.
4. Steve is an international jewel thief.
5. He plays chess at an international level.
6. There is an international airport in Paris.
7. IMF stands for International Monetary Fund.
8. He’s an interpreter in an international bank.
9. English has become an international language.
10. International football competitions have started.
11. International disputes must be settled peacefully.
12. International trade is vital for healthy economies.
13. I plan to pursue a career in international finance.
14. He had little experience with international issues.
15. He is working hard to qualify for the international tournament this year.
16. The war changed everybody’s attitude. We became international almost overnight.
17. To increase the zone of peace is to build the inner core of a stable international zone.
18. Once relentlessly hunted for their products, whales are now protected by international law.
19. Patriotism is usually stronger than class hatred, and always stronger than internationalism.
20. It is usually people in the money business, finance, and international trade that are really rich.
21. Alcoholics Anonymous is an international fellowship of men and women who have faced problems with alcohol.
22. Challenging the integrity of the non-proliferation regime is a matter which can affect international peace and security.
23. The most tragic paradox of our time is to be found in the failure of nation-states to recognize the imperatives of internationalism.
24. The main difference between a passport and a visa is that a passport is issued to a country’s citizens for international travel and identification.
25. I founded a launch company called International Microspace when I graduated medical school in 1989. We were trying to build a microsatellite launcher.
26. A country that is experiencing trade deficits year after year may be a signal that the country’s domestic industries lack international competitiveness.
27. My mom is like this hard-core, liberal feminist. She’s a professor in Boston, and she’s been teaching women’s studies for 30 years and international politics.
28. The White House isn’t the place to learn how to deal with international crisis, the balance of power, war and peace, and the economic future of the next generation.
29. I have known war as few men now living know it. It’s very destructiveness on both friend and foe has rendered it useless as a means of settling international disputes.