Sentences with interpretation, interpretation in a Sentence in English, Sentences For interpretation
1. There are no facts, only interpretations.
2. Does not everything depend on our interpretation of the silence around us?
3. Whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
4. Science is no more than an investigation of a miracle we can never explain, and art is an interpretation of that miracle.
5. All things are subject to interpretation. Whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
6. Adam does most of the work when it comes to videos and he basically does the same as I do with the lyrics. The videos are his visual interpretations of our music.
7. There is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one’s self, the very meaning of one’s soul.
8. I do not have much patience with a thing of beauty that must be explained to be understood. If it does need additional interpretation by someone other than the creator, then I question whether it has fulfilled its purpose.
9. The attitude of the actor is his interpretation of what he reads, and the written word is what creates the role in the actor’s mind, and I guess in reading the things that were given to me, I reacted as you guys saw me, you know.
10. A lot of us grow up and we grow out of the literal interpretation that we get when we’re children, but we bear the scars all our life. Whether they’re scars of beauty or scars of ugliness, it’s pretty much in the eye of the beholder.