Sentences with Jail, Jail in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Jail
1. Jessica bailed Jim out of jail.
2. The prisoners broke out of jail yesterday.
3. Be thine own palace, or the world’s thy jail.
4. She denied everything to avoid going to jail.
5. This was Samuel’s third offense, so he was put in jail.
6. Poor people wait a lot. Welfare, unemployment lines, laundromats, phone booths, emergency rooms, jails, etc.
7. We’ll try to cooperate fully with the IRS, because, as citizens, we feel a strong patriotic duty not to go to jail.
8. The beauty, the poetry of the fear in their eyes. I didn’t mind going to jail for, what, five, six hours? It was absolutely worth it.
9. A man who cannot be enticed by money or intimidated by the threat of jail or death has two of the strongest weapons that anyone has to offer.
10. School is a twelve-year jail sentence where bad habits are the only curriculum truly learned. I teach school and win awards doing it. I should know.
11. The beneficiaries of slavery, segregation, and mass incarceration have produced racist ideas of Black people being best suited for or deserving of the confines of slavery, segregation, or the jail cell.