Sentences with Judgement, Judgement in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Judgement
1. Reserving judgements is a matter of infinite hope.
2. Your sense of judgement could use a dash of common sense.
3. Real magic in relationships means an absence of judgement of others.
4. The difference in judgement between you and me originates from different rules derived from past experience.
5. It is in the healing of self-blame and judgement, that the self is liberated from the constraints of binding emotions…
6. Indeed – judicious, consistent parenting is a dream of mine. No judgements, learning space and listening carefully are my goals.
7. Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.
8. When I look at my life I realise that the mistakes I have made, the things I really regret, were not errors of judgement but failures of feeling.
9. Property may be destroyed and money may lose its purchasing power but, character, health, knowledge and good judgement will always be in demand under all conditions.
10. Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear; The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all.
11. Let go of your attachment to being right, and suddenly your mind is more open. You’re able to benefit from the unique viewpoints of others, without being crippled by your own judgement.