Sentences with Junior, Junior in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Junior
1. The man entered junior high school.
2. My mom and dad met at UCLA when he as a captain in the Air Force and she was in her junior year.
3. We ran into lots of old friends. Friends from elementary school, junior high school, high school.
4. Music never dies. Do we really need another Madonna tour? Does she have to compete with women performers 25 years her junior?
5. When I got into junior high school, that’s when my mom let me dress how I wanted to dress. Up to that point I wore suits to school all the time.
6. I’m talking like 10, 12 years old. Either junior brings Mom and Pop or Mom and Pop bring the kids. I’m talking young here, not a college drinking crowd.
7. My mom and I have always been really close. She’s always been the friend that was always there. There were times when, in middle school and junior high, I didn’t have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always.