Sentences with Killing, Killing in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Killing
1. My feet are killing me.
2. He drove the spider away without killing it.
3. Killing is not so easy as the innocent believe.
4. The volcano erupted suddenly, killing many people.
5. Nothing must be done hastily but killing of fleas.
6. I am constantly torn between killing myself and killing everyone around me.
7. There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people.
8. Wanton killing of innocent civilians is terrorism, not a war against terrorism.
9. Who knew being a heartless killing machine would present so many moral dilemmas.
10. We will not learn how to live together in peace by killing each other’s children.
11. In the stretched-out moment that followed, Damen thought explicitly about killing him.
12. We know more about war than we know about peace, more about killing than we know about living.
13. But I don’t know what to him about the aftermath of killing a person. About how they never leave you.
14. By four o’clock, I’ve discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.
15. What can we as citizens, taxpayers, and voters do to stop these killings and beatings of unarmed people?
16. This is the patent age of new inventions for killing bodies, and for saving souls. All propagated with the best intentions.
17. One could mention many lovable traits in Smee. For instance, after killing, it was his spectacles he wiped instead of his weapon.
18. Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war that we know about peace, more about killing that we know about living.
19. When I was in my 20s it did occur to me that there was something perverted about an attitude that thought that killing somebody was a minor offence compared to kissing somebody.
20. War may sometimes be a necessary evil. But no matter how necessary, it is always an evil, never a good. We will not learn how to live together in peace by killing each other’s children.