Sentences with Lamp, Lamp in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Lamp
1. Don’t let him switch on the lamp.
2. Hope is patience with the lamp lit.
3. If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
4. By day the banished sun circles the earth like a grieving mother with a lamp.
5. It’s just as when one has been trying to spell out a book in the twilight, and suddenly the lamp comes in.
6. Christian, you are the state lottery, the cure for cancer, and the three wishes from Aladdin’s lamp all rolled into one.
7. Christian, you are the state lottery, the cure for cancer, and the three wishes from Aladdin’s lamp all rolled into one.
8. The stars, that nature hung in heaven, and filled their lamps with everlasting oil, give due light to the misled and lonely traveller.
9. A strong hatred is the best lamp to bear in our hands as we go over the dark places of life, cutting away the dead things men tell us to revere.
10. This is the land of Narnia,’ said the Faun, ‘where we are now; all that lies between the lamp-post and the great castle of Cair Paravel on the eastern sea.
11. As we moved along in a little procession, I was delighted with the illumination of the streets. So many lamps, and they burned until morning, my father said, and so people did not need to carry lanterns.