Sentences with Largely, Largely in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Largely
1. It depends largely on the context.
2. One’s lifestyle is largely determined by money.
3. I sincerely feel that beauty largely comes from within.
4. The prosperity of a nation largely rests to its young men.
5. How much beer people drink largely depends on the weather.
6. Although awareness of cancer’s prevalence in the United States improves and medical advances in the field abound, pancreatic cancer has largely been absent from the list of major success stories.
7. The size of your accomplishments, the quality of your achievement, will depend very largely on how big a man you see in yourself, what sort of image you get of your possible self, yourself at your best.
8. Their lives have been largely defined by failure and you would think the prospect of marriage, which is supposed to be bountiful and hopeful, it’s just really another kind of tangential thing in his life.