Sentences with Leaves, Leaves in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Leaves
1. The train leaves at 9 AM.
2. The children gathered leaves.
3. We need to collect the leaves.
4. Be happy when a person leaves.
5. The train leaves in ten minutes.
6. The train leaves tonight at 6 PM.
7. The bus leaves in fifteen minutes.
8. Trees shed their leaves in autumn.
9. I brought you a bag of yellow leaves.
10. Alex’s plan leaves much to be desired.
11. The train leaves every morning at 8 AM.
12. The plane leaves for New York at 19.00.
13. Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.
14. He gathered the leaves of the pine tree.
15. The train leaves every morning at 18 AM.
16. The train leaves at 10:30 in the morning.
17. Many trees lose their leaves in the winter.
18. The side of the road was full of dried leaves.
19. And last year’s leaves are smoke in every lane.
20. He explained the types of leaves in the lesson.
21. Not all the leaves of the trees here are green.
22. The train leaves the station at 18 p.m. tomorrow.
23. The leaves of the trees in the park have also fallen.
24. The leaves of the trees in the school were still green.
25. The leaves of the trees in the forests are different from each other.
26. Mediation leaves the decision power totally and strictly with the parties.
27. The leaves, by themselves, are no more than trivial fluttering decoration.
28. Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
29. We are the leaves of one branch, the drops of one sea, the flowers of one garden.
30. Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy.
31. Some varieties are grown for their leaves and some for their large nutritious root.
32. There is something incredibly nostalgic and significant about the annual cascade of autumn leaves.
33. A good book … leaves you wanting to reread the book. A great book compels you to reread your own soul.
34. That old law about ‘an eye for an eye’ leaves everybody blind. The time is always right to do the right thing.