Sentences with Lens, Lens in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Lens
1. A telescope made with lenses is called a refracting telescope.
2. Competence, like truth, beauty, and contact lenses, is in the eye of the beholder.
3. Because mirrors are lighter, and they are easier than lenses to make perfectly smooth.
4. The first telescopes focused light by using pieces of curved, clear glass, called lenses.
5. She was like a camera that had been chronically out of focus until someone came by and twisted the lenses into alignment.
6. Your home should be your home. People shouldn’t be allowed to use whatever crazy lenses they use to catch you waking up in the morning.
7. A whopping 89 percent of buyers start their home search online. How your house looks online is the modern equivalent of ‘curb appeal.’ Rent a wide-angle lens and good lighting, get rid of your clutter and post at least eight great photos to win the beauty contest.