Sentences with Lid, Lid in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Lid
1. Put a lid on it!
2. Steve shut the lid.
3. Where’s the pan lid?
4. 2 jars have no lids.
5. Frank lid is closed.
6. Put a lid on it, George.
7. I can’t get this lid off.
8. I cannot get the lid off.
9. My brother opened the lid.
10. Jim can’t get the lid off.
11. The man unscrewed the lid.
12. Her sister closed the lid.
13. She put the lid on the box.
14. Pam carefully opened the lid.
15. Can you open the lid of the jar?
16. Frank put the lid back on the peanut butter jar.
17. Do not forget to open the lid of the refrigerator.
18. Hank used a crowbar to pry open the lid of the crate.
19. Adam twisted off the lid. Inside was a colorless lotion that smelled of mist and moss.