Sentences with Lighting, Lighting in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Lighting
1. Samuel is lighting a cigarette.
2. Do you know? Good lighting will enhance any room.
3. Let us embrace the lighting highways of our brain and oust the distorting indifference with its horrendous aftermath before our vision becomes shrouded by total blindness.
4. You can’t work in the movies. Movies are all about lighting. Very few filmmakers will concentrate on the story. You get very little rehearsal time, so anything you do onscreen is a kind of speed painting.
5. A whopping 89 percent of buyers start their home search online. How your house looks online is the modern equivalent of ‘curb appeal.’ Rent a wide-angle lens and good lighting, get rid of your clutter and post at least eight great photos to win the beauty contest.
1. Why is the light on?
2. The light turned red.
3. Didn’t they light a fire?
4. It’s still light outside.
5. Light tomorrow with today!
6. Many hands make light work.
7. Samuel’s flight was delayed.
8. You’re the light of my life.
9. Just don’t light that candle.
10. Too much light hurts the eye.
11. Please don’t light the candle.
12. Please don’t light the candle.
13. Little chips light great fires.
14. This flashlight is getting dim.
15. A light purse is a heavy curse.
16. I painted the roof light yellow.
17. The sun gives us light and heat.
18. What time does my flight depart?
19. I usually have a light breakfast.
20. The sunlight gradually decreased.
21. Samuel is a tall flight attendant.
22. A light purse makes a heavy heart.
23. A heavy purse makes a light heart.
24. We saw a dim light in the distance.
25. A red light was glowing in the dark.
26. The economy is in a slight depression.
27. It’s too dark, can you light a candle?
28. What he said was a slight exaggeration.
29. I felt for the light switch in the dark.
30. The flight was delayed due to heavy rain.
31. I want to light the lights of patriotism.
32. Artificial light is produced by electricity.
33. A poem begins in delight and ends in wisdom.
34. It’s hard to be a bright light in a dim world.
35. Where’s the gate for Japan Airlines flight 679?
36. The wound is the place where the Light enters you.
37. Transparent objects allow light to pass through them.