Sentences with Lip, Lip in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Lip
1. My lips are sealed.
2. She pressed her lips firmly together.
3. Truth sits upon the lips of dying men.
4. Between the cup and the lip a morsel may slip.
5. A kiss is a secret which takes the lips for the ear.
6. Kissing can ruin lives. Lips touch sometimes teeth clash.
7. There’s many a slip ‘tween (== between) the cup and the lip.
8. We swabbed ourselves in it to disinfect cuts or heal chapped lips.
9. You can’t keep changing men, so you settle for changing your lipstick.
10. Clary’s lips were trembling so violently that she found it hard to speak.
11. Adding sound to movies would be like putting lipstick on the Venus de Milo.
12. I would borrow my mom’s red Borghese lipstick and smear it on like a clown!
13. He looks pained and leans closer to me, so his lips brush mine when he speaks.
14. He loved how she put shiny stuff on her lips for him, and he also reviled her for it.
15. The time comes upon every public man when it is best for him to keep his lips closed.
16. Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.
17. I put on lip balm first thing in the morning and always use it before I swipe on my red lipstick.
18. While you are proclaiming peace with your lips, be careful to have it even more fully in your heart.
19. Thus with my lips have I denounced you, while my heart, bleeding within me, called you tender names.
20. The world is changed because you are made of ivory and gold. The curves of your lips rewrite history.
21. For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
22. Sam leaned down and kissed me back, his mouth lingering on mine, teeth grazing my lower lip, making me shiver.
23. I love those hockey moms. You know what they say the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull is? Lipstick.
24. I used to wear a lot of red lipstick, and when I got a pimple, I’d cover it up with eyeliner to turn it into a beauty mark.
25. Then, his struggles stopped. His eyes stared at me, stunned, and his lips parted, almost into a smile, albeit a grisly and pained one.
26. People, particularly big men carrying big rifles, don’t expect lip from a scrawny thing like me. They always look a bit dazed when they get it.
27. I’m really proud of myself because I’ve pared my beauty regimen down to a cream blush and berry-tinted lip balm, which has saved me so much time.