Sentences with List, List in a Sentence in English, Sentences For List
1. My reading list grows exponentially.
2. I made a list of what to buy at the supermarket.
3. Delete his name from the list of the applicants.
4. Select a topic from the following list to learn more.
5. I wish you would make a list of the newly published books.
6. Go forth under the open sky, and list To Nature’s teachings.
7. We do not express a list of independent sounds while we talk.
8. This is a list of potentially active volcanoes in the Philippines.
9. I suppose I’ll have to add the force of gravity to my list of enemies.
10. Let’s not add projectile vomiting to the list of Awesome Things We Get To Do Today.
11. My mom and I had the same vision, and we want the same things. We would always make a goal list every year.
12. If I made a list of the people I admire, Mom would probably fill up half of it. She could do anything and everything.
13. The archive chat feature allows you to hide an individual or group chat from your chats list to better organize your conversations.
14. When you were a volunteer for the Bush-Cheney campaign, you came in the morning you had a supervisor who gave you a list of calls to make and a time to do it in.
15. My second husband believed I had such a fickle attitude to friendship that each Friday he would update the list of my ‘Top Ten’ friends in the manner of a Top Of The Pops chart countdown.
16. Although awareness of cancer’s prevalence in the United States improves and medical advances in the field abound, pancreatic cancer has largely been absent from the list of major success stories.
17. My mom, who’s been in the restaurant business for 40 years, is the number-one influence in my life. But I look up to a lot of people in the industry. Tops on my list is Mario Batali. My mom and Mario taught me the same lesson: Food is love.
18. Marriage commissioners who choose not to marry homosexuals are being fired. A Knights of Columbus chapter in British Columbia is in court because it chooses not allow a lesbian group to use its facility for marriage ceremonies. The list goes on.