Sentences with Listen, Listen in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Listen
1. Hi! Listen!
2. Hello! Listen!
3. Will you have listened?
4. You don’t listen to me.
5. Listening to loud music.
6. Please listen carefully.
7. Frank refused to listen.
8. You are listening music.
9. You won’t have listened.
10. Let’s listen to the tape.
11. Were you listening to me?
12. 125.He talked and listened.
13. I would rather listen music.
14. He will attend as a listener.
15. I want to be a mom who listens.
16. They are listening to music now.
17. We listen to music every evening.
18. Know or listen to those who know.
19. The listeners came into the hall.
20. What beautiful music he listens to!
21. Steve listened to the announcement.
22. Now listen carefully and take notes.
23. I usually listen to music in my room.
24. Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.
25. Frank listened with his ear to the door.
26. You should have listened to the teacher.
27. Jessica sat next him and listened quietly.
28. We listened to music for 2 hours yesterday.
29. You have listened to Madonna in the concert.
30. She enjoys listening to music while studying.
31. Listen to what you know instead of what you fear.
32. On my morning run, I listen to sports talk radio.
33. Please listen to me, Alex wasn’t the only victim.
34. She listened to what the teacher said pleasantly.
35. He will be listening to the radio at five o’clock.
36. Guidance counselors are always available to listen.
37. Just now he will have been listening to everything.
38. We haven’t been listening to music for a long time.
39. Tell them never to listen when bodies are critiqued.
40. We listened to the teacher during the French lesson.
41. Everyone is listening attentively in the math class.
42. They can listen to music provided they disturb nobody.
43. I enjoy sitting by the Han River and listening to music.
44. She joined the class and started listening to the lesson.
45. Thank you for all listening to me without any distraction.
46. Be a good listener. Your ears will never get you in trouble.
47. When seeking guidance, don’t ever listen to the tiny-hearted.
48. The visitor listened to the needs of the patients one by one.
49. Listen with curiosity. Speak with honesty. Act with integrity.
50. I listen to music for emotion and I get zero emotion from rap.
51. Hey, heart. Are you listening? You and I are officially at war.
52. Yesterday I was listening to music pleasantly while making tea.
53. You’ll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart.
54. Please listen to me, I think it’s significant for us to stay calm
55. We learn what we have said from those who listen to our speaking.