Sentences with Literally, Literally in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Literally
1. We are literally in the heart of Jesus.
2. You literally couldn’t be a bigger mess.
3. I literally searched everywhere that mankind knows.
4. One of the most frequently used hyperboles in English is the word literally.
5. It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.
6. If we all did the things we are really capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.
7. I literally have meetings at eight o’clock in the morning, and I finish at nine o’clock at night. It sounds pathetic, but I don’t even have time to go shopping.
8. Proportions are what makes the old Greek temples classic in their beauty. They are like huge blocks, from which the air has been literally hewn out between the columns.
9. The teachings of the Bible are so interwoven and entwined with our whole civic and social life that it would be literally impossible for us to figure to ourselves what that life would be if these teaching were removed.
10. The phenomenon of home schooling is a wonderful example of the American can-do attitude. Growing numbers of parents have become disenchanted with government-run public schools. Many parents have simply taken matters into their own hands, literally.
11. I work too much to be an appropriate parent. I feel like a bad mom to my dog some days because I’m just not here enough. I just feel like I would do a bad job if I took the time to literally give birth to a kid right now and try and juggle everything I’m doing.
12. I live in, literally, the same home when I was swiping my first bank card and wondering if I’d have to put back the Charmin. We still don’t have a dishwasher. My mom has done all these gardens so now my house looks like the garden shack in the middle of Versailles.
13. When I was a kid I didn’t feel like I fit in because – this is really silly and I probably shouldn’t say it, but, I didn’t think anything was funny. So I used to go home and literally cry to my mom and my step-dad at the time and I didn’t think anything was funny. I couldn’t laugh.