Sentences with Local, Local in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Local
1. My brother married a local girl.
2. Alex is active in local politics.
3. Steve hangs out at the local bar.
4. Samuel hangs out at the local bar.
5. They’ve given you a local anesthetic.
6. I usually buy clothing at a local store.
7. The problem of local journalists is increasing day by day.
8. A massive flood paralyzed the local transportation network.
9. Local governments in the country are dealing with cleaning jobs.
10. My mom was an actress in the local Seattle theater doing experimental plays.
11. Smaller Canadian communities supporting their local economy through immigration.
12. Local administrators and governors incited some anti-Christian violence of their own.
13. It is also a reliable and reliable source of energy and money for the local community.
14. Sustainable cooking is all about our food choices and how they affect local sustainability
15. Data availability must be ensured by storage, which may be local or at an offsite facility.
16. My mom has this great skiing event in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, every year for a local charity.
17. I have a friend who’s an expert dog trainer, and he’s giving them some stealth lessons. He used to work for a local K-9 unit.
18. My brother Jim and I spent many wonderful summers working on dairy farms in Wisconsin owned by Mom’s cousins, and as members of our local Boy Scout troop.
19. It was like in Samoa when they’d put up a movie screen on the beach and show movies and the locals would run behind the sheet to see where the people went. It was pretty grim.
20. While 45 of the 50 States have either a State constitutional amendment or a statute that preserves the current definition of marriage, left-wing activist judges and officials at the local levels have struck down State laws protecting marriage.