Sentences with Lots, Lots in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Lots
1. There were lots of jobs.
2. She sold lots of flowers.
3. Wishing you lots of luck!
4. Steve had to fill out lots of forms.
5. Jack needed to fill out lots of forms.
6. By next week, we‘ll have earned lots of money.
7. I’d like to live as a poor man with lots of money.
8. As long as you work hard, you can make lots of money.
9. Having lots of siblings is like having built-in best friends.
10. When you’re curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.
11. There are lots of different ways for women to be a mom in this culture.
12. There are lots of things in that shop, for example, games, toys, and flowers.
13. I know it is wet and the sun is not sunny, but we can have lots of good fun that is funny.
14. A primary purpose of the police is to enforce the delusions of those with lots of green paper.
15. We ran into lots of old friends. Friends from elementary school, junior high school, high school.
16. Alex’s company exports lots of electronic devices, such as mobile phones, computers, MP3 players.
17. Alec keeps sending me annoying photos. Lots of captions like Wish you were here, except not really.
18. Oh there are lots of doctors and medical professionals out there who buy my devices at whole sale price.
19. My mom decorated with lots of antiques. I never liked it when I was a little girl – I wanted to live in a modern house. But now I love it.
20. There’s lots of problem solving in any marriage, but when you have this collective goal that is a human being, it’s an inspiring rally point.
21. What does good in bed mean to me? When I’m sick and I stay home from school propped up with lots of pillows watching TV and my mom brings me soup – that’s good in bed.
22. I’d always been a news junkie, always read lots of newspapers and watched the Sunday morning news shows on TV and felt strongly about issues of power, control, sexuality and race.