Sentences with Lots of, Lots of in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Lots of
1. There were lots of jobs.
2. Wishing you lots of luck!
3. She sold lots of flowers.
4. Steve had to fill out lots of forms.
5. Jack needed to fill out lots of forms.
6. By next week, we‘ll have earned lots of money.
7. I’d like to live as a poor man with lots of money.
8. As long as you work hard, you can make lots of money.
9. Having lots of siblings is like having built-in best friends.
10. When you’re curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.
11. Lots of birds usually migrate to hot places in spring and autumn.
12. There are lots of different ways for women to be a mom in this culture.
13. There are lots of things in that shop, for example, games, toys, and flowers.
14. I know it is wet and the sun is not sunny, but we can have lots of good fun that is funny.
15. A primary purpose of the police is to enforce the delusions of those with lots of green paper.
16. Alex’s company exports lots of electronic devices, such as mobile phones, computers, MP3 players.
17. We ran into lots of old friends. Friends from elementary school, junior high school, high school.
18. Alec keeps sending me annoying photos. Lots of captions like Wish you were here, except not really.
19. Oh there are lots of doctors and medical professionals out there who buy my devices at whole sale price.
20. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
21. My mom decorated with lots of antiques. I never liked it when I was a little girl – I wanted to live in a modern house. But now I love it.
22. There’s lots of problem solving in any marriage, but when you have this collective goal that is a human being, it’s an inspiring rally point.
23. What does good in bed mean to me? When I’m sick and I stay home from school propped up with lots of pillows watching TV and my mom brings me soup – that’s good in bed.
24. I’d always been a news junkie, always read lots of newspapers and watched the Sunday morning news shows on TV and felt strongly about issues of power, control, sexuality and race.