Sentences with Loudly, Loudly in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Loudly
1. Alex coughed loudly.
2. Steve snored loudly with his mouth open.
3. The teacher spoke loudly for all to hear.
4. Do not speak loudly in the operating room.
5. My brother snored loudly with his mouth open.
6. What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.
7. Laugh loudly, laugh often, and most important, laugh at yourself.
8. They are talking loudly when they know they are disturbing others.
9. It’s human nature to start taking things for granted again when danger isn’t banging loudly on the door.
10. In the colonial context the settler only ends his work of breaking in the native when the latter admits loudly and intelligibly the supremacy of the white man’s values.
11. Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!”