Sentences with Lover, Lover in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Lover
1. Lovers alone wear sunlight.
2. Beauty is the lover‘s gift.
3. Beauty lies in lover‘s eyes.
4. Film lovers are sick people.
5. We can still have lovers, short-term.
6. Have you ever found a four-leaf clover?
7. A conqueror is always a lover of peace.
8. The falling out of lovers is the renewing of love.
9. A horseshoe and a four-leaf clover bring good luck.
10. Samuel still loves him despite he was abandoned by his lover.
11. Samuel still loves him in spite of he was abandoned by his lover.
12. Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are a bourbon biscuit.
13. Beauty, n: the power by which a woman charms a lover and terrifies a husband.
14. There are three classes of men lovers of wisdom, lovers of honor, and lovers of gain.
15. There are three classes of men; lovers of wisdom, lovers of honor, and lovers of gain.
16. Only enemies speak the truth; friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty.
17. A book is really like a lover. It arranges itself in your life in a way that is beautiful.
18. Love vanquishes time. To lovers, a moment can be eternity, eternity can be the tick of a clock.
19. When in truth it seems, we see suffering as the province of children, mothers, wives and lovers.
20. If it’s true that men are such beasts, this must account for the fact that most women are animal lovers.
21. I am a lover of truth, a worshiper of freedom, a celebrant at the altar of language and purity and tolerance.
22. I’m not a music lover in the sense that I look for something to have on. I’ve never had that attitude to music.
23. Every love relationship rests on an unwritten agreement unthinkingly concluded by the lovers in the first weeks of their love.
24. …There is the heat of Love, the pulsing rush of Longing, the lover’s whisper, irresistible—magic to make the sanest man go mad.
25. Do you want to be an artist and a writer, or a wife and a lover? With kids, your focus changes. I don’t want to go to PTA meetings.
26. You are my lover; a passionate entwinement, a chorus of ecstasy, and a feeling of complete unity that words could never adequately describe.
27. The lover knows much more about absolute good and universal beauty than any logician or theologian, unless the latter, too, be lovers in disguise.
28. A man could be a lover and defender of the wilderness without ever in his lifetime leaving the boundaries of asphalt, powerlines, and right-angled surfaces.
29. If we sacrifice everything for a cause, we tend to become a spokeswoman instead of a lover, an organizer instead of a wife, a mouthpiece instead of a mother.