Sentences with Lower, Lower in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Lower
1. Kindly lower your voices.
2. My father lowered his rifle.
3. 21.Kindly lower your voices.
4. Excuse me but lower your voice.
5. The success rate of the class was lower than last year.
6. The doctor suggested a massage for the pain in the lower back.
7. Fog or smoke are considered dense when the visibility is lowered to a quarter of a mile or less.
8. Seen with lower-case, the concept is a set of subjectivities who look publicly for a feeling of belonging.
9. Aluminium has a density lower than those of other common metals, at approximately one third that of steel.
10. Thinking in its lower grades, is comparable to paper money, and in its higher forms it is a kind of poetry.
11. Sam leaned down and kissed me back, his mouth lingering on mine, teeth grazing my lower lip, making me shiver.
12. Taking pre-natal vitamins can minimise birth defects and can lower the chances both of morning sickness and premature delivery.
13. Reading a book is like having the ability to dip a straw into the author’s soul and sip and slurp without lowering the water table of wisdom.
14. Parenting, as an unpaid occupation outside the world of public power, entails lower status, less power, and less control of resources than paid work.
15. Washington has got to, across the board, lower taxes for small businesses so that our mom and pops can reinvest and hire people, so that our businesses can thrive.
16. I like the idea of accessibility, coming from a lower-middle-class background myself, I feel like beauty and products should be accessible to all women over the world.
17. As long as man continues to be the ruthless destroyer of lower living beings he will never know health or peace. For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other.
18. My parents were both from Scotland, but had been resident in Lower Canada some time before their marriage, which took place in Montreal and in that city I spent most of my life.
19. Don’t lower your expectations to meet your performance. Raise your level of performance to meet your expectations. Expect the best of yourself, and then do what is necessary to make it a reality.
20. The U.S. states that allow for citizens’ initiatives tend to have fewer laws and lower taxes than the ones that don’t. But the beauty of the system is that it encourages the spread of best practice.
21. We remained at our encampment of this day until the morning of the 7th, when we descended ten miles lower down and encamped on a spot of ground where several thousand Indians had wintered during the past season.
22. You can explore the research related to each disease in the tabs below, but here’s the evidence-based takeaway: eating healthy protein sources like beans, nuts, fish, or poultry in place of red meat and processed meat can lower the risk of several diseases and premature death.