Sentences with Luggage, Luggage in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Luggage
1. My luggage got lost.
2. Where is my luggage?
3. My luggage is missing.
4. Who carried the luggage?
5. Put the luggage somewhere.
6. Steve put the luggage down.
7. Where are the luggage carts?
8. I have to unpack my luggage.
9. The dog sniffed her luggage.
10. My luggage has just arrived.
11. I had it in the hand luggage.
12. How much luggage can we take?
13. Please look after my luggage.
14. I’d like to insure my luggage.
15. He sent his luggage in advance.
16. What did you do with my luggage?
17. Can I help you with your luggage?
18. What shall I do with his luggage?
19. Let me help you with your luggage.
20. Is there any space for my luggage?
21. What have you done with my luggage?
22. He left his luggage at the station.
23. He carried her luggage to the train.
24. Would you carry my luggage upstairs?
25. I helped him carry his luggage upstairs.
26. Bring the rest of your luggage with you.
27. My luggage didn’t arrive. What happened?
28. Frank doesn’t carry much luggage on trips.
29. You have to unpack your luggage for customs inspection.
30. My brother wondered how much luggage Jessica was planning to take.
31. The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage.