Sentences with Magnetic, Magnetic in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Magnetic
1. A magnet is a material or object that produces a magnetic field.
2. Magnet is defined as a material that can produce its own magnetic field.
3. The south-seeking pole, or any pole similar to it, is called a south magnetic pole.
4. An emission spectrum is the frequencies of electromagnetic radiation released from an element.
5. Faith is not a notion, but a real strong essential hunger, an attracting or magnetic desire of Christ, which as it proceeds from a seed of the divine nature in us, so it attracts and unites with its like.