Sentences with Mainstream, Mainstream in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Mainstream
1. Today, mainstream spokeswoman portray the United States as a prosperous middle-class society.
2. Today, mainstream spokespersons portray the United States as a prosperous middle-class society.
3. My own early crusade for same-sex marriage, for example, is now mainstream gay politics. It wasn’t when I started.
4. The concept of portraying evil and then destroying it – I know this is considered mainstream, but I think it is rotten.
5. A lot of punk rock is not going to be in the mainstream. It’s below the radar. The beauty of it is that you’re not supposed to always know. It’s subterranean.
6. Perhaps the time has come to cease calling it the ‘environmentalist’ view, as though it were a lobbying effort outside the mainstream of human activity, and to start calling it the real-world view.
7. Now, if you’re Al Gore, you can afford $10 a pop for squiggly-pig-tailed fluorescent light bulbs. But if you’re mainstream America, two or three kids, mom and dad working outside the home, that’s not a very good deal.