Sentences with Maintenance, Maintenance in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Maintenance
1. Mary is a very pretty girl but she needs to do some more maintenance.
2. Mary is a very pretty girl, however she needs to do some more maintenance.
3. Mary is a very pretty girl, nevertheless she needs to do some more maintenance.
4. My mom said the only reason men are alive is for lawn care and vehicle maintenance.
5. The progress of freedom depends more upon the maintenance of peace, the spread of commerce, and the diffusion of education, than upon the labors of cabinets and foreign offices.
6. We must make it an imperative duty of our government to protect the gifts which Nature has bestowed on America and to insure the maintenance of a clean, healthy, wholesome environment for our people.
7. Each one of these treaties is a step for the maintenance of peace, an additional guarantee against war. It is through such machinery that the disputes between nations will be settled and war prevented.
8. Nature, who for the perfect maintenance of the laws of her general equilibrium, has sometimes need of vices and sometimes of virtues, inspires now this impulse, now that one, in accordance with what she requires.
9. Like a lot of you, I grew up in a family on the ragged edges of the middle class. My daddy sold carpeting and ended up as a maintenance man. After he had a heart attack, my mom worked the phones at Sears so we could hang on to our house.