Sentences with Major, Major in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Major
1. What’s your major?
2. What was your major?
3. I majored in history.
4. I major in economics.
5. What did you major in?
6. She majored in history.
7. I majored in chemistry.
8. What’s your major, Steve?
9. Frank majored in business.
10. Traffic is a major urban problem.
11. A majority voted against the bill.
12. I underwent major surgery last year.
13. Tobacco was one of their major crops.
14. They decided to launch a major attack.
15. A majority of students dislike history.
16. The majority didn’t accept the proposal.
17. Steve majored in educational psychology.
18. They believed they were in the majority.
19. Bambi can’t act. Bambi had major attitude.
20. They elected him mayor by a large majority.
21. You know, there were major problems in my marriage.
22. A majority is always better than the best repartee.
23. My father holds the major interest in the corporation.
24. The major events in each trimester are described below.
25. Our major obligation is not to mistake slogans for solutions.
26. English majors understand human nature better than economists do.
27. Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it.
28. I came from a broken home, so my mom was a major influence in my life.
29. The National Rating Day has become a major fixture in the Rating calendar.
30. The one thing that doesn’t abide by majority rule is a person’s conscience.
31. The one thing that doesn’t abide by majority rule is a person’s conscience.
32. Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
33. The three major types of pollution are air pollution, water pollution, and land pollution.
34. If you are cast in a different mould to the majority, it is no merit of yours: Nature did it.
35. This is a major reason why no observatory lasted more than 30 years in any of the Islamic empires.
36. We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.
37. Gerald Ford once said that an impeachable offense is whatever a majority of the House of Representatives says it is.
38. The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.
39. Clinical depression is the more-severe form of depression, also known as major depression or major depressive disorder.
40. Become major, Paul. Live like a hero. That’s what the classics teach us. Be a main character. Otherwise what is life for?
41. Become major, Paul. Live like a hero. That’s what the classics teach us. Be a main character. Otherwise what is life for?
42. What kind of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.
43. I wasn’t always a writer. When I went to college and majored in fine arts, I was a painter. Then I was a stay-at-home mom.
44. European countries have highest prices for petrol compared to the rest of the world as they are majorly importers of gasoline.
45. Anyone who knows me knows my mom, Dorcina, has to sign off on any decision and that she will play a major part in any decision.
46. We submit to the majority because we have to. But we are not compelled to call our attitude of subjection a posture of respect.
47. Of course, the aim of a constitutional democracy is to safeguard the rights of the minority and avoid the tyranny of the majority.
48. The fact is that I find more most men are more open, more generous, and much more stimulating than the majority of females I know.
49. No settlement with the majority is possible as no Hindu leader speaking with any authority shows any concern or genuine desire for it.
50. At this time in history, sick, afraid, and despondent are the general conditions that affect the majority of poeple almost everywhere.
51. The majority of men meet with failure because of their lack of persistence in creating new plans to take the place of those which fail.
52. Although charismatic, James Dean is no Harrison Ford. In the majority of his movies, sooner or later he got the crap beaten out of him.
53. Lead singers not only do the majority of the work, but their personalities are singled out and taken as the general attitude of the unit.
54. Martin Luther King Jr. is remembered as our prince of peace, of civil rights. We owe him something major that will keep his memory alive.
55. It does not take a majority to prevail… but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.