Sentences with Martial, Martial in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Martial
1. Stevev thinks martial arts are silly.
2. Naginata is one of Japan’s traditional martial arts.
3. The ultimate aim of martial arts is not having to use them.
4. Most girls get flowers or candy. I get a declaration of martial law.
5. To me, the extraordinary aspect of martial arts lies in its simplicity.
6. Bruce Lee was very famous. I watched his movies and he is amazing. He is a martial arts master, his philosophy, his movement, both physically and mentally, were very strong.
7. The true science of martial arts means practicing them in such a way that they will be useful at any time, and to teach them in such a way that they will be useful in all things.
8. Democracies are indeed slow to make war, but once embarked upon a martial venture are equally slow to make peace and reluctant to make a tolerable, rather than a vindictive, peace.
9. Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can using only their hands and feet make some of the worst movies in the history of the world.