Sentences with Masters, Masters in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Masters
1. All men can’t be masters.
2. What worries you masters you.
3. Good masters make good servants.
4. We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out.
5. Outlines are the last resource of bad fiction writers who wish to God they were writing masters‘ theses.
6. Let us resolve to be masters, not the victims, of our history, controlling our own destiny without giving way to blind suspicions and emotions.
7. I do not consider divorce an evil by any means. It is just as much a refuge for women married to brutal men as Canada was to the slaves of brutal masters.
8. We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
9. Man masters nature not by force but by understanding. This is why science has succeeded where magic failed: because it has looked for no spell to cast over nature.
10. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.