Sentences with Mate, Mate in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Mate
1. We’re soul mates.
2. Steve and I are soul mates.
3. Where is the mate to this sock?
4. Jessica is materialistic and shallow.
5. I knocked around the weekend with my mates.
6. That material’s going to shrink if it’s washed.
7. Indeed many thanks, this material is very useful.
8. here is an enormous variety of material types of publication.
9. A magnet is a material or object that produces a magnetic field.
10. Men’s ideas are the most direct emanations of their material state.
11. Magnet is defined as a material that can produce its own magnetic field.
12. A person is, among all else, a material thing, easily torn and not easily mended.
13. Most of the basic material a writer works with is acquired before the age of fifteen.
14. The date of publication is the date the published material became generally available.
15. He is my soul mate, my fresh air, the reason I look forward to getting up every morning.
16. I think there are some people in life who are not marriage material and Chris is one of them.
17. You can’t create in a vacuum. Life gives you the material and dreams can propel new beginnings.
18. Certain microbes cause severe infections and diseases and can also spoil food and other materials.
19. DNA, or deoxyribonucleic acid, is the hereditary material in humans and almost all other organisms.
20. Broadcasters are expected to uphold certain legal standards in their research methods and material.
21. A movement is pioneered by men of words, materialized by fanatics and consolidated by men of action.
22. Biomass energy is based on biomass raw materials, plants processed and burned to produce electricity.
23. Great are they who see that spiritual is stronger than any material force, that thoughts rule the world.
24. There is peace more destructive of the manhood of living man than war is destructive of his material body.
25. Your basic person wants to talk about material culture, internet culture. I think about God, cats, nature.
26. Great men are they who see that spiritual is stronger than any material force – that thoughts rule the world.
27. Men are not great or small because of their material possessions. They are great or small because of what they are.
28. Architects are now on the look for materials and substances that can enhance biodiversity and rewild living systems.
29. It is difficult to make our material condition better by the best law, but it is easy enough to ruin it by bad laws.
30. Whales are fully aquatic, open-ocean creatures: they can feed, mate, give birth, suckle and raise their young at sea.
31. Children delighted in his Fröbel Gifts, simple educational toys such as blocks, sewing kits, clay, and weaving materials.