Sentences with Meant, Meant in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Meant
1. I meant the opposite.
2. I meant no disrespect.
3. I never meant you harm.
4. He showed what he meant.
5. I meant what I said before.
6. I meant that as a compliment.
7. I’m sure Jim meant no offense.
8. I’m sorry, I meant no offence.
9. I’m sure no one meant to blame you.
10. I’m sure no one meant to blame you.
11. This letter was never meant to be sent.
12. I’ve always meant to compile some stats.
13. I never meant for any of this to happen.
14. It meant untidy, but with bags and bags of style.
15. The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.
16. I suppose a fire that burns that bright is not meant to last.
17. She was busy knitting. In the meantime, he was taking a nap by the fire.
18. I always felt like I was meant to have been born in another era, another time.
19. …Families are Forever, and wondered if the slogan was meant as a promise or a threat.
20. I had done some flimflam movies, but I didn’t understand what being an actor meant anymore.
21. It is the art of telling the idea that is meant to be explained by making it larger or smaller.
22. Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict.
23. Keys meant Neil had explicit permission to be here and do what he liked. They meant he belonged.
24. The person born with a talent they are meant to use will find their greatest happiness in using it.
25. Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.
26. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
27. We were all heading for each other on a collision course, no matter what. Maybe some people are just meant to be in the same story.
28. I believe the stars align so souls can find one another. Whether they are meant to be souls in love or souls in life remains to be seen.