Sentences with Meetings, Meetings in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Meetings
1. He often skips meetings.
2. We have staff meetings on Monday.
3. She was always coming late for meetings.
4. Meetings are indispensable when you don’t want to do anything.
5. The hotel is an ideal venue for conferences and business meetings.
6. Neither his father nor his mother came to the parent-teacher meetings.
7. The boss postponed all their meetings for this week and went on vacation.
8. Do you want to be an artist and a writer, or a wife and a lover? With kids, your focus changes. I don’t want to go to PTA meetings.
9. I literally have meetings at eight o’clock in the morning, and I finish at nine o’clock at night. It sounds pathetic, but I don’t even have time to go shopping.
10. Soccer team rosters, citations at the end of journals, introductions at faculty meetings – always they seem to her some vestige of the prison lists that never contained her father’s name.
11. I say that to my colleagues, by the way, in the internal Cabinet meetings, I say, ‘Look, I want to be very clear about what I want.’ I just – I don’t want a peace process, I want a peace result.
12. As for the promotion of peace congresses we have had our meetings and assemblies, but the promotion through them of the determined and effective will to peace displaying itself in action and policy remains to be achieved.