Sentences with Member, Member in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Member
1. Every member must attend.
2. We have a membership system.
3. The club has a membership system.
4. Frank seems to be a member of a gang.
5. How much is the annual membership fee?
6. Are you an active member of the union?
7. Each member has to pay a membership fee.
8. Attendance is compulsory for all members.
9. I applied for membership in the association.
10. Your email address is required to become a member.
11. I thought I told you to cancel your gym membership.
12. They are considering introducing a new membership system.
13. If you want to activate your membership, fill out this form.
14. Some board members questioned his ability to run the corporation.
15. Cooperative societies are formed with the aim of helping their members.
16. Because Anonymous has no leadership, no action can be attributed to the membership as a whole.
17. It doesn’t matter that I was never a teacher or a member of the workforce, my life had meaning.
18. We must conceive of this whole universe as one commonwealth of which both gods and men are members.
19. I suppose so. You and I seem to end up doing everything. Shall we say four members for each delegation?
20. Therefore, he wanted to draw attention to the report of the state about the invisible members of the assembly.
21. The equivalent to an ambassador exchanged among members of the Commonwealth of Nations are known as High Commissioners.
22. Actually, I was the very lowest ranked member of the crew. I would only be “in command” if I were the only remaining person.
23. If anything interferes with my inner peace, I will walk away. Arguments with family members. All that stuff. None of it matters.