Sentences with Metal, Metal in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Metal
1. Acids act on metals.
2. Acid acts on metals.
3. Acid eats into metal.
4. The acid ate into the metal.
5. Copper and silver are both metals.
6. Gold is the most precious of all metals.
7. Gold is more precious than any other metal.
8. In chemistry, an alkali is a basic, ionic salt of an alkali metal or an alkaline earth metal.
9. My mom always encouraged me, it was never weird. She’d look at ‘Heavy Metal’ and go ‘Woo-hoo!’
10. As with other metals, if copper is put in contact with another metal, galvanic corrosion will occur.
11. Aluminium has a density lower than those of other common metals, at approximately one third that of steel.
12. Aluminium metal has an appearance ranging from silvery white to dull gray, depending on the surface roughness.
13. It’s really cool to see glowsticks at the show, to see dance music culture infiltrating and becoming one with the metal community.
14. I was looking for something a lot heavier, yet melodic at the same time. Something different from heavy metal, a different attitude.
15. That’s what I love from metal, and that’s what I love from hip-hop. That’s what I love from any music that’s hard, that’s got an edge to it-The attitude in it.
16. The attitude and capacity of the factory, the old metal table and the new ideas of the wooden furniture quickly and naturally suggested the possibility of metal furniture.
17. The crown of Trist was nothing special. It had no gemstones, no gold or silver filigree; instead it was simple, a metal circlet with four points and some inlay around a scratched and dented band.