Sentences with Middle, Middle in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Middle
1. I’m in the middle of a staff meeting.
2. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
3. The middle aged man was charged with assault.
4. Patience makes a women beautiful in middle age.
5. He sneaked up on him in the middle of the night.
6. Muslims everywhere are in the middle of Ramadan.
7. The hijackers were from Middle Eastern countries.
8. In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.
9. Pole is the point at the middle of the spherical mirror.
10. Boys will be boys, and so will a lot of middle-aged men.
11. To think of him in the middle of the day lifts me out of ordinary living.
12. Do you normally turn up in gentlemen’s bedrooms in the middle of the night?
13. The rules of capitalization are so unfair to words in the middle of a sentence.
14. I hate most of what constitutes rock music, which is basically middle-aged crap.
15. Wives are young men’s mistresses, companions for middle age, and old men’s nurses.
16. It’s easier to floss with barbed wire than admit you like someone in middle school.
17. You don’t despair about something like the Middle East, you just do the best you can.
18. This cuisine is more delicious than any cuisine in the Middle East. It is underrated.
19. A story should have a beginning, a middle and an end, but not necessarily in that order.
20. Only the middle distance and what may be called the remoter foreground are strictly human.
21. The old believe everything: the middle-aged suspect everything: the young know everything.
22. You can’t make war in the Middle East without Egypt and you can’t make peace without Syria.
23. I can pick a lock. How do you think I got into my parents’ liquor cabinet in middle school?
24. It is not possible to create peace in the Middle East by jeopardizing the peace of the world.
25. Today, mainstream spokeswoman portray the United States as a prosperous middle-class society.
26. Today, mainstream spokespersons portray the United States as a prosperous middle-class society.
27. Brave men are all vertebrates they have their softness on the surface and their toughness in the middle.
28. I do not support peace in the Middle East. And I do not support Arafat. He is a stupid, incompetent fool!
29. I attribute the quarrelsome nature of the Middle Ages young men entirely to the want of the soothing weed.
30. Some people put up a peace sign with one hand. Some people put up the middle finger instead. I use two hands and put up both.
31. In high school, middle school, and university, essays are popular. In the corporate environment, you may be required to write essays.