Sentences with Mine, Mine in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Mine
1. This is mine dog.
2. This dog is mine or this is my dog.
3. John is a friend of mine from class.
4. My father’s car is old, mine is new.
5. A mine is where you find precious minerals.
6. A lot of movies are about life, mine are like a slice of cake.
7. Beyond a certain point, the music isn’t mine anymore. It’s yours.
8. He looks pained and leans closer to me, so his lips brush mine when he speaks.
9. Men would live exceedingly quiet if these two words, mine and thine, were taken away.
10. Lissa’s face shown with tears, and I hoped that mine could convey how much I loved her.
11. It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.
12. Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater.
13. It’s always been a dream of mine to get somewhere and to have my mom and dad with me up there.
14. And I asked myself about the present: how wide it was, how deep it was, how much was mine to keep.
15. Only free men can negotiate prisoners cannot enter into contracts. Your freedom and mine cannot be separated.
16. Mylife might be little and boring, but at least it’s mine – not some assembly-line, secondhand, hand-me-down life.
17. I really believe that everyone has a talent, ability, or skill that he can mine to support himself and to succeed in life.
18. That which others hear or read of, I felt and practised myself; they get their knowledge by books, I mine by melancholizing.
19. I have a fantastic wife, and not only in terms of external beauty. Her priority and mine is our children. That is our choice.
20. I can only hope to be 10 percent of the mom mine was to me. She encouraged me to be confident and enjoy life. That’s what I want for my son.
21. When I turned 18, my mom, my nana and I all went and had tattoos of our favorite Bible verses put on the inside of our wrists. Mine is 1st Timothy, 4:12.
22. If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to you for all of them. If we were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one.
23. As all partings foreshadow the great final one, – so, empty rooms, bereft of a familiar presence, mournfully whisper what your room and what mine must one day be.
24. After wrestling with myself for six months, I began medical treatment. During that time I started a band with some friends of mine called Jack’s Car, but that didn’t last.
25. But it is a melancholy of mine own, compounded of many simples, extracted from many objects, and indeed the sundry contemplation of my travels, which, by often rumination, wraps me in the most humorous sadness.
26. My daughter’s name is Neesyn Dacey but everyone calls her Dacey. Her mom chose Neesyn and I chose Dacey after she was born. The mother is a good friend of mine who I was seeing a while ago. We are no longer together.