Sentences with Miner, Miner in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Miner
1. He wanted to be a miner.
2. Did he want to be a miner?
3. The miner managed to survive.
4. The miners entered the tunnel.
5. The miners worked very eagerly.
6. America is abundant in minerals.
7. My grandfather was a former miner?
8. Australia is abundant in minerals.
9. The province is rich in mineral resources.
10. A mine is where you find precious minerals.
11. Minerals have an ordered atomic arrangement.
12. Miners work under very difficult conditions.
13. Some minerals are important for human health.
14. I think that the coal miner thing’s very overdone.
15. Mushrooms contain significant amounts of minerals.
16. In the past, there were many miners in this region.
17. Water, forests, and minerals are important natural resources.
18. Copper is essential to all living organisms as a trace dietary mineral.
19. The geological definition of mineral normally excludes compounds that occur only in living organisms.
20. Native copper is found at many locations as a primary mineral in basaltic lavas and also as reduced from copper compounds
21. Minerals are classified by key chemical constituents; the two dominant systems are the Dana classification and the Strunz classification.
22. Unshed tears leave a deposit on your heart. Eventually they form a crust around it and paralyze it, the way mineral deposits paralyze a washing machine.
23. I was born and raised in the high desert of Nevada in a tiny town called Searchlight. My dad was a hard rock miner. My mom took in wash. I grew up around people of strong values – even if they rarely talked about them.