Sentences with Mineral, Mineral in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Mineral
1. America is abundant in minerals.
2. Australia is abundant in minerals.
3. The province is rich in mineral resources.
4. A mine is where you find precious minerals.
5. Minerals have an ordered atomic arrangement.
6. Some minerals are important for human health.
7. Mushrooms contain significant amounts of minerals.
8. Water, forests, and minerals are important natural resources.
9. Copper is essential to all living organisms as a trace dietary mineral.
10. The geological definition of mineral normally excludes compounds that occur only in living organisms.
11. Native copper is found at many locations as a primary mineral in basaltic lavas and also as reduced from copper compounds
12. Minerals are classified by key chemical constituents; the two dominant systems are the Dana classification and the Strunz classification.
13. Unshed tears leave a deposit on your heart. Eventually they form a crust around it and paralyze it, the way mineral deposits paralyze a washing machine.