Sentences with Minerals, Minerals in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Minerals
1. America is abundant in minerals.
2. Australia is abundant in minerals.
3. A mine is where you find precious minerals.
4. Minerals have an ordered atomic arrangement.
5. Some minerals are important for human health.
6. Mushrooms contain significant amounts of minerals.
7. Water, forests, and minerals are important natural resources.
8. Minerals are classified by key chemical constituents; the two dominant systems are the Dana classification and the Strunz classification.