Sentences with Minority, Minority in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Minority
1. Perhaps a lunatic was simply a minority of one.
2. The smallest minority on earth is the individual.
3. Many minority groups have been discriminated against in the past.
4. The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
5. Of course, the aim of a constitutional democracy is to safeguard the rights of the minority and avoid the tyranny of the majority.
6. It does not take a majority to prevail… but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.
7. A small minority cannot control an uncooperative majority, so they must be distracted, divided, tyrannized, or anesthetized into compliance.
8. A majority, perhaps as many as 75 percent, of abortion clinics are in areas with high minority populations. Abortion apologists will say this is because they want to serve the poor. You don’t serve the poor, however, by taking their money to terminate their children.
9. I’ve always had questions about what it meant to be a protester, to be in the minority. Are the people who are trying to find peace, who are trying to have the Constitution apply to everybody, are they really the radicals? We’re not protesting from the outside. We’re inside.
10. Well, my personal mission statement is that we want marriage equality in all 50 states. We want it not to be a state-by-state issue. We don’t want it to be something the majority is voting on. I don’t think the civil rights of any minority should be in the hands of any majority.