Sentences with Miserable, Miserable in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Miserable
1. She looked miserable.
2. I am malicious because I am miserable.
3. Slept, awoke, slept, awoke, miserable life.
4. Jessica dwelt on the miserable days she spent there.
5. Life is divided into the horrible and the miserable.
6. Drink because you are happy, but never because you are miserable.
7. Education: the path from cocky ignorance to miserable uncertainty.
8. Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.
9. Do I listen to pop music because I’m miserable or am I miserable because listen to pop music?
10. A guaranteed way to be miserable is to spend all your time trying to make everyone else happy.
11. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.
12. Money can’t buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you’re being miserable.
13. Filipinos don’t wallow in what is miserable and ugly. They recycle the bad into things of beauty.
14. Oftentimes. when people are miserable, they will want to make other people miserable, too. But it never helps.
15. So long as men worship the Caesars and Napoleons, Caesars and Napoleons will duly arise and make them miserable.
16. Besides, nowadays, almost all capable people are terribly afraid of being ridiculous, and are miserable because of it.
17. It’s a miserable life in Hollywood. You’re up at five or six o’clock in the morning to be ready to start shooting at nine.
18. The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.
19. Sometimes people let the same problem make them miserable for years when they could just say, So what. That’s one of my favorite things to say. So what.
20. My wife is the most awesome person in the universe. She’s made this experience much less miserable for me, with her compassion, patience and understanding.